Chest Pain Center
The Heart Challenge
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the US today. One in three deaths - more than 800,000 per year - are heart related. There are 74 million people in the US with high blood pressure, 5.7 million with congestive heart failure, and 6.5 million people who suffer strokes each year. In the upstate, health statistics parallel with these national trends.
Fortunately, Bon Secours St. Francis already has an outstanding heart program. We're ranked among the nation's 100 best hospitals in cardiac care; we treat heart attacks three times faster than the national average; and our cath-lab was the first in the country to be accredited for cardiovascular excellence.
An Award-Winning Facility
- Lowest 30-day Heart Failure Readmission Rate in US - Becker's Hospital Review
- America's 100 Best Cardiac Care - Healthgrades
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award - Healthgrades
- Five-Star Treatment of Heart Attack - Healthgrades
- Five-Star Treatment of Heart Failure - Healthgrades
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers - AHA
- Joint Commission on Disease Specific Certification for Advanced Heart Failure
Join the Mission
The new Chest Pain Center will provide immediate care in emergencies, potentially saving the lives of heart patients by detouring them around the Emergency Department.
Support Bon Secours St. Francis today in our mission to provide the most outstanding healthcare for our community.